21 October 2012

Hiya London

The superfast and convenient Eurostar is always a good excuse for a weekend in London. I was there for a couple of days last week and spent my time doing not much more than enjoying being back in one of my favourite cities. London is a city I love to get lost in, where I can walk for hours with no particular destination in mind - stopping only for some window shopping and always with a takeaway Monmouth coffee in tow. I try to explore a different part of the city each time I visit and I love how the diversity of the city continues to surprise and inspire me each time. From the grandeur and opulence of Westminster to the rugged simplicity of the small backstreets - these are my favourites, with truly British style brickwork, old school piping, beautiful big windows, awesome street art and of course the best shops hidden down little alleys. Here are a few photos from last week - just out and about on the traps of town. Bisous x

National pride flying high
Beautiful opulent buildings
Typical London fencing



Awesome old & simple architecture 
A walk in St James' Park 
A cool morning, with London Eye in the background
I just like the brickwork & mannequins in the windows
This is London to me
Old pipes, old buildings. My loves.
Gorgeous street
Covent Garden shopping
One of my favourite streets
Mexicana feasting
Coffee, boots & bricks = my London
Beauties
Vintage phtotos


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, I can't wait to see it in person!
    Much Love, Ax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks beauty. I'm excited for you too! x

    ReplyDelete