04 January 2013

New Zealand

Goodness, it's been quiet around here. I escaped some of the Euro winter and headed back home to Australia for a couple of months, where I have been enjoying all my old favourite things and soaking up as much vitamin D as possible, before heading back to Paris in February to face what remains of winter. It's been a busy time catching up with family and friends over the holiday season and now it's finally time to again put pencil to paper and show a few pics of my trip Down Under.

My family and I were in beautiful New Zealand last week - we spent 5 days at my grandparents house in Taupo, which is a beautiful lake town in the middle of the north island. It was wonderful to have some time with the family and to visit a few of the spots I remember from when I was just a 'wee thing'. New Zealand will always be a special place to me. I hold very fond memories as a young thing playing in the summer sun. Here are a few pictures from our time at Taupo. What a beautiful spot it is!

Soon I will post about some of my favourite local spots in Sydney. Sending big Australian bisous x


No comments:

Post a Comment