29 May 2012

One Fine Day - photo diary overload!

I spent sunday at the ah-mazing 'One Fine Day Bridal Fair' in Sydney, with my lovely friend and bride to be, Amber. One Fine Day is a refreshing alternative to the traditional bridal fair, showcasing a handpicked selection of sought after Australian wedding vendors. There were cakes galore, artistic leterpresser's, vintage rentals, artsy photographers, fashion designers and more florists than you could poke a stick at. The sun was shining and the champagne flowing, so it was a great way to spend a sunday afternoon and a wonderful insight into the collections of our very talented wedding vendors. Like any good wedding, it was such a photogenic day that I went more than a little overboard with the photos. Please excuse and enjoy x




4 comments:

  1. Wow Jane! Looks awesome :) My friend has been talking a lot about it as she is a wedding photographer and my cousin went also on the weekend! Looks lovely, shame Im not getting married haha... looking forward to having you in Paris! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lize, it really was pretty amazing. Happy birthday & see you soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha... as I just found out it actually WAS my friends event. She organised the whole thing... how little I know haha..THanks for the birthday wishes x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe she must be one talented lady :) That's amazeballs! x

    ReplyDelete