07 June 2012

Etsy loves

Good morning from a sunny spot on our balcony ... It's birthday day today and for the first time in many years, the sun is shining on the 7th of June! It's been my kind of start to the day - After a lazy sleep in, Scott and I ducked next door for a take away coffee and then went for a quiet morning walk along the beach and watched the waves roll in. On this day for the past few years, we have been on opposite sides of the world, so it's nice to be able to spend the day with my man for a change. When I woke this morning I found a little gift waiting for me on the kitchen table ... It was lovingly wrapped in all sorts of colourful paper, with hand made stickers all over it. When I opened it, I found that Scott had secretly been scouring through my Etsy favourites and bought me the most gorgeous backpack from one very talented seller, BagyBag. Yeeee, I love it. As a result I thought I'd feature my favourite Etsy items on the blog today. The first is a pic of the bag Scotty bought for me. x   www.etsy.com


3 comments:

  1. Anonymous07 June, 2012

    happy birthday baby. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous09 June, 2012

    beautiful finds. the brooms and brushes are my fav. love the chairs too!

    ReplyDelete