04 July 2012

Market haul

I did a little bit of market trawling yesterday and found some fantastic textile / flea markets in the 18th arrondissement, called Marché Saint Pierre (and the surrounding streets). I spent a good couple of hours wandering the stalls, finding it trés difficult to narrow my choices to just 2 or 3 pieces. In the end I came away with a pretty good haul, at bargain prices! and am already looking forward to my next market discovery in this incredible city. I thought I'd do a little update on the house preparations, including some of my market buys and other bits and pieces, which are starting to find their way out of all the boxes! Lots of love, from the city of love. Bisous x

textile & rug haul. loveeee
new day bed - not quite complete, but getting there. home made cushions required
mirror image of the day bed and new rug
texture. texture. texture
beautiful wedding gifts finding their way out of the boxes
flea market finds
sneak peak at the reclaimed timber coat rack. more pics when it's good and ready

1 comment: