07 September 2012

Marché aux fleurs

Sometimes flowers just make you feel better. Not that I was feeling particularly bad this morning, but I felt myself smiling as I wandered through a large outdoor marché aux fleurs (flower market) in the 7th arrondissement. The flowers smelt amazing and the colours looked incredible against the neutral Parisian buildings. With the sun pouring through the wee awnings and the bees buzzing around, I couldn’t help but buy a few bunches for the kitchen table – It’s such a simple way to make your home look and smell so much better! Here are a few pictures of the beautiful flowers in the house. Bisous x 


2 comments:

  1. beautiful! i was at Coutume this morning eyeing the door and waiting for you to pop in... alas you were at the flower markets instead haha x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaha and I almost went to Coutume this morning too! Between the Boora and Coutume we are sure to bump into each other one day! Hope you enjoyed a coffee on my behalf ;) x

      Delete